Get Inspired at Integr8 2019
Integr8 is a global Industry 4.0 conference held annually in Detroit, Michigan that brings together international technology and manufacturing professionals and industry leaders to share ideas, get inspired and take action as the smart and connected technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution rapidly transform advanced manufacturing and create upheavals across multiple industries.
Integr8 Conference Ticket:
Early Bird: $599 (Ends Aug. 16)
Automation Alley Member Price:
Early Bird: $449 (Ends Aug. 16)
Ticket includes entrance to the Exhibit Hall, breakout session attendance, breakfast, lunch and afterglow.
With 1,000-plus attendees expected, Integr8 2019 presents the perfect opportunity for your company to position itself as an industry leader while gaining considerable visibility within the ecosystem of manufacturing and technology professionals shaping our future.
Eight Reasons to Attend Integr8:
1. Attend America’s largest, cross-discipline conference tackling the eight technology sectors associated with Industry 4.0.
2. Advance your knowledge and understanding of smart factory technologies.
3. Gain actionable information from the world’s leading industry experts.
4. Connect and collaborate with 1,000 like-minded professionals in technology and manufacturing.
5. Explore the latest in Industry 4.0 technologies at the Integr8 Smart Technology Expo.
6. Hear from 100 industry thought leaders as they share their technical knowledge and expertise.
7. Understand barriers to Industry 4.0 adoption and uncover solutions for a digital transformation. Learn how to trim costs while boosting efficiency.
8. Walk away with a roadmap for Industry 4.0 implementation.
Things you need to know:
First Time Attendees:
Get the most out of your Integr8 experience by having a strategy to maximize your time! We put together some helpful planning tips to make your first visit a success.
Become an Exhibitor:
Integr8 gives your company the unique opportunity to tell your Industry 4.0 story and share your technology innovations to industry leaders and policy experts.