Get Inspired at Integr8 2020
Integr8, the Industry 4.0 conference, is held annually in, Detroit, Michigan, the global hub of applied technology, and includes:
- Keynote presentations from digital transformation advocates
- A variety of technology-focused breakout sessions
- World Economic Forum AMHUB roundtable participation
Member Only: Registration opens to Automation Alley members first at a discounted price on June 1. Tickets include entrance to a variety of technology-focused breakout sessions, World Economic Forum AMHUB roundtable participation, breakfast, lunch, and keynote presentations from digital transformation advocates. On July 1, public registration opens, and members and non-members can register at the rates below.
- June 1-June 30: $199
General Admission: Tickets include entrance to a variety of technology-focused breakout sessions, World Economic Forum AMHUB roundtable participation, breakfast, lunch, and keynote presentations from digital transformation advocates.
- July 1-Aug. 31: $299
- Sept. 1-Oct. 31: $399
- Nov. 1-Nov. 10: $499
Eight Reasons to Attend Integr8:
1. Attend the only conference that showcases the intersection of Industry 4.0 technologies and how they can be applied in the real world.
2. Attend one-on-one meetings with Industry 4.0 technology providers, in partnership with Pure Michigan Business Connect, to begin your digital transformation journey.
3. Hear from industry experts about the trends leading the digital transformation and discover how these innovations are changing our world.
4. Connect and collaborate (from a safe distance!) with like-minded professionals in technology and manufacturing.
5. Join a World Economic Forum AMHUB roundtable to have your voice heard at a global level. These action-orientated, collaborative sessions work to accelerate digital transformation for small and mid-sized manufacturers.
6. Breakout sessions will dive into a variety of pressing industry topics including, Diversity in Manufacturing, Environment and Sustainability, Workforce Training, ROI and Business Model Innovation.
7. Understand barriers to Industry 4.0 adoption and uncover solutions for a digital transformation. Learn how to trim costs while boosting efficiency.
8. Walk away with new connections and a better understanding of how Industry 4.0 will impact the future of work and radically transform the way you do business.